• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2019 Twins

JBMasterAngler

18 hours ago, chaffmj said:

Sorry it was my fault that they lost today. I tuned in to listen one batter before the grand slam in extra innings! Is this the end or do you think they can still win the division?

I'm glad it was your fault because I thought it was mine.  I tuned in when they tied it in the 9th and then tuned out when they pi$$ed it away in the 10th.  

I love all the homeruns as much as the next guy but unless Arreaz is up how dam pop ups do we need to see with 2 or 3 guys on and 1 out or less. I know that's what got them to this point but once and a while just try to get a base hit. In no way im I saying go back to the talk slap it the other way dung but the approach cant be homerun in every situation.

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 2:35 PM, snagfinder said:

I love all the homeruns as much as the next guy but unless Arreaz is up how dam pop ups do we need to see with 2 or 3 guys on and 1 out or less. I know that's what got them to this point but once and a while just try to get a base hit. In no way im I saying go back to the talk slap it the other way dung but the approach cant be homerun in every situation.

Haha I try to tell all my softball guys the same thing but they just keep swinging.

Anybody else get that sinking Minnesota sports fan feeling after Harper gave up the lead? It was literally at the same exact time Cleveland tied their game in the bottom of the 9th.

Was good to see the Twins rally and come back and then see the Indians lose. I know the schedule is easy the rest of the way. Lots of games against KC, CWS and Detroit to finish the season. Need to get Buxton and Cruz back and the offense clicking.

I am not convinced the Twins pitching is enough to win a playoff series but anything can happen if this offense can put up runs. Its good to see Romo and Dyson have a good outing last night and get the other arms a rest. Its clearly showing that Rogers has officially been run into the ground after watching him against Cleveland.

24 minutes ago, rundrave said:

Anybody else get that sinking Minnesota sports fan feeling after Harper gave up the lead? It was literally at the same exact time Cleveland tied their game in the bottom of the 9th.

And that's when I shut down the tablet (still cannot get the games on the tube), fully expecting the Twins to be down by 1.5 games when I woke up.

So a nice little surprise this morning.

As with most sports.......make the playoffs, and hope you are healthy and playing your best game at that time.

I still think the Twins will either win the division or be a wild card.

On 8/12/2019 at 2:35 PM, snagfinder said:

Ron Gardenhire,  is that you?  ?

Edited by Big Dave2

10 hours ago, Duffman said:

Gotta be frustrating...........head to NY and take 2 of 4 from the Yanks, yet lose two games in the standings.

Get in their heads boys.

The next 12 games have have yummy written all over them, get to eating.

They need to take full advantage of the easier games coming up.  I would like to see them get about 5-6 games ahead again.

Twins about to start their longest road trip of the season before they come home to play Cleveland on Sept 6th.

The Twins and Indians  have 10 games to play before they face off again. Each has 7 games vs  White Sox and Tigers. Each team has a critical 3 game series on the road against solid opponents. Twins vs Red Sox and Indians vs Tampa Bay

Hang on and enjoy the ride lol could get a little bumpy yet.