• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2019 Twins

JBMasterAngler

17 hours ago, bobbymalone said:

LOL.  

I mean, new to being a twins fan.  Because the Pohlad's being cheap is apparently their strategy.

Ah I see now.  No I have been a twins fan my whole life.  I know they are cheap.  I was just really hoping that this would be the year that they would do something. 

53 minutes ago, BunchOfish said:

I was just really hoping that this would be the year that they would do something. 

Well, at least the Twins won the Big game a few times.  Vik's not so much. ?

1 hour ago, Hoyt4 said:

Give him a pass ,that was on the manager putting in a guy right off the plane. That should not of happen dude just walked into the ball park a few innings before that.

I think that the fact that they had to used Rogers in the last 2 games played a big part in that decision. At least the Astros beat Cleveland & they're still up 3

We need to start sweeping series. Cleveland improved with power to the outfield.Two 20 plus homerun guys ,the guy from the Padres is a stud and going to be with them for 5 year if I saw that deal right. Kluber is going to be back in a few weeks. So the Twins need to put more than 3 games between them now not later. We have a few tough series coming up. Next week against the Braves is another test, they got better at the trade deadline and could be in the WS this year.

Yeah, I've heard Bremer mention it  quite a few times but it's still kind of hard to believe the difference in their record when Buxton starts. With him starting it's something like 25+ games over 500 & when he's not it's more like 15 games under 500.?

2 hours ago, BunchOfish said:

Its a good thing Buxton is good when he plays because he is ALWAYS hurt.

A lot of that is because of his speed & he thinks he can catch everything. I'm sure there's been some discussion, at least among the brass, on trying to get him to tone it down a little. Hope he figures it out on his own as we need him healthy, especially the next couple months.

11 hours ago, rundrave said:

Twins win with a walk off!

A7537187-6C69-4D84-B531-4D59AC3A160F.gif

They do seem like a bunch of good guys who all get along & have fun playing together. Romo's even mentioned that in a couple of his post game interviews already.

Edited by gunner55

3 hours ago, BunchOfish said:

Its a good thing Buxton is good when he plays because he is ALWAYS hurt.

He has to learn to avoid the wall. If its a close game I am all for trying to be aggressive and make the play. But some of this injuries out there have happened late in the game with a big lead. The risk outweighs the reward in those scenarios.

I would like to see them move Schoop over to 2nd base, and put Arraez or Marwin in Right field. Cave is a mess out there right now and we cant have that in a pennant race.

1 hour ago, gunner55 said:

Hard to watch that 1 last night. At least the bullpen did a good job& the bats came alive in the 6th. Too little, too late.?

not really.......wasnt hard at all. since dish and fsn are still peeing on each other!!!!!!!!!?

6 hours ago, smurfy said:

not really.......wasnt hard at all. since dish and fsn are still peeing on each other!!!!!!!!!?

Maybe if you called them & talked to them real nice?...................... oh wait, I forgot who I was talkin to?......................... forget it.:P

They had their chances to make the last 2 against the Braves a lot closer but couldn't get the big 2 out hit. Did hit it hard a couple times in that spot but the Braves "D" stepped up. Gibson gets the ball tonight.