• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vertical Smokers

2 minutes ago, bobberineyes said:

Sounds fun, lets do it..

The problem with eyeguy trying to grill and ice fish at the same time is he better put skis and a bucket on his grill so he can watch it as he jigs from hole to hole every 5 mins! ?  ?

1 hour ago, leech~~ said:

I'm thinking next spring a Rib cook-smoke off somewhere!  Everyone hauls their smoker-cookers there and has it out! Even the Horizontal rabbit pellet fellows can come!  ?

I would need a forklift to get my Louisiana smoker in and out of the back of my truck. 

I'll be happy to pay the $5.00 though........;)

Edited by Big Dave2

17 minutes ago, Big Dave2 said:

I would need a forklift to get my Louisiana smoker in and out of the back of my truck.

I'll be happy to pay the $5.00 though........;)

Dave, you can grill standing in the back of your truck!  We just have to have a pellet grill in the mix after we have heard so many wonderful things about them! Other then they weight a ton! ?   Glad to see your back, you seemed to have gone to He!! for a while in that other thread over there!  ? 

1 hour ago, PurpleFloyd said:

I would need a forklift to get my a$$ off the picnic table after eating all those ribs.

?

Dave coming to get his grill off his truck and PurpleFloyed off his a$$!  ?

Edited by leech~~