• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Two 2-stage Propane Regulators In Parallel?

pikeandchester

Question

I tried to start my fish house furnace and it would not start, tried to light the stove burners and no gas. I incorrectly assumed it was a bad regulator and ordered two new ones only to discover the hose between the tank and regulator was plugged, got 2 new hoses, installed one and good to go. So now I have 3 regulators and two hoses, I wanted a spare set. Now I'm wondering, having 2- 30 pound tanks, can I put 2 regulators in parallel on the low side?  Would this help improve pressure during very cold weather?  I think this would be similar to an auto changeover regulator but I'm guessing I couldn't remove one tank without closing both valves. Any thoughts? 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet