• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

That Should To Do It!

leech~~

Well I think I may have found the trick to keep the squirrels at bay!  They use to just sit on the feeders and scare all the birds away gorging themselves.

I started out trying 3" inch pipe but after the pipe got a little dirty from them jumping up on it they were able to hold on and climb up.

Put on these 5" inch up and now they just sit down there looking up but not one has even given it a try!

I so wanted to watch those little bas-ters slide back down them but they don't even try anymore! ?  ?

IMG_0134.JPG

Edited by leech~~

18 hours ago, eyeguy 54 said:

6 met a 177 pellet here this week

13 hours ago, delcecchi said:

Wow.  6?   Outa my league.   Never get more than one or two in a week.

Sounds like squirrel poachers to me.....

when a cat comes by now which is rare i shoot them but no pellet. lol  does the trick.  years ago we had a huge cat problem when an old house was tore down where they built a new school. Thought it was just a couple. Between a neighbor and me we trapped 21 in three months. All wild. Used a live trap from city and they came and got each cat. Did catch a neighborhood cat in it once but let it go and warned the owner a few houses down. Cant have fluffy out there eating the birdies!  LOL 

On 11/2/2018 at 12:24 PM, leech~~ said:

Well I think I may have found the trick to keep the squirrels at bay!  They use to just sit on the feeders and scare all the birds away gorging themselves.

I started out trying 3" inch pipe but after the pipe got a little dirty from them jumping up on it they were able to hold on and climb up.

Put on these 5" inch up and now they just sit down there looking up but not one has even given it a try!

I so wanted to watch those little bas-ters slide back down them but they don't even try anymore! ?  ?

IMG_0134.JPG

you have weeds in that rock along your fence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?:P

hope you guys are cleaning and cooking the skurrels!!!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, smurfy said:

you have weeds in that rock along your fence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?:P

I don't care!  ?   But, I'll pass that along to the leaf covered flower garden owner and she'll more or less say to tell that smurfy guy to suck eggs!  ?   ?

Edited by leech~~