• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Got My Sled Ready For The 18/19 Riding Season

LoonASea

On 3/5/2019 at 6:21 PM, Wanderer said:

What year and model is your sled?

I know someone with newer Skidoo Renegade 600 that has electric reverse.  He might want to know about his issue.

The 600 is a 2 stroke and a different system where the engine runs backwards for reverse. 

well I stopped on the way up north today at the dealer to have the reflash recall done. take the cover off, unstrap the sled, unload and ride into the shop, less than five minutes later, drive it back out, load back up, put straps back on and cover. I think if there is a next time, I will ask if they can do it on the trailer. but at least its done. no ridable snow since it was all ice and no snowdust for cooling, so hopefully it works OK to start next year. I was still thinking of making some laps on the lake, but it looked like 12 inches of pure slush.