• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Rick

Vikings 2018

Vikings Fire Offensive Coordinator John DeFilippo

December 11, 2018 at 11:16 am

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — The Minnesota Vikings’ offense struggled against the Seattle Seahawks on prime time television Monday evening – and it looks to be enough to cost the offensive coordinator his job.

On Tuesday, the team confirmed they have relieved John DeFilippo of his duties as offensive coordinator.

Kevin Strefanski has been elevated to interim offensive coordinator and will handle play-calling duties, the team said.

The Vikings lost to the Seahawks 7-21 Monday evening, and were nearly shut out. The Vikings scored their only touchdown with 1:10 remaining in the game.

dumpster fire.gif

Freekying yeaa!  😃

About time. 3 3/4 of a game without as much as a field goal with two of the best receivers in the NFL would say this is a good move! 🤨

2 hours ago, leech~~ said:

Freekying yeaa!  😃

About time. 3 3/4 of a game without as much as a field goal with two of the best receivers in the NFL would say this is a good move! 🤨

and a couple pretty good running backs too!!!!!!!!

bring on the Tide!!!!!!!!!!:P

The Vikes are a dumpster fire right now for sure! 

Glad they ditched Flippo, that was a failed experiment. Really hoping they get rid of Priefer soon, too, as our special teams have been far from special for the last few years. 

They don't deserve to make the playoffs at this point, but if they win out, they will make it.  Will this move propel them to make a run if they do make it?  Anything is possible, but we all know what happens to the Vikes in big-time games. So, I'm not gonna hold my breath! 

Well even if the Vikings happen to sneak thru the back door into the playoffs, there are 20 other teams that would be happy to be in that spot. 

And who knows, anything can happen when you get into the tournament. AND NO I'm not drinking purple Kool aid.  Yet!!

Disgruntled Vikings fan puts U.S. Bank Stadium on C-r-a-i-g-s-list

MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. 

A Vikings fan is making his frustration with the team clear after putting its stadium on hsolist.

The disgruntled fan posted U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis on the classified advertisements HSOforum following the Minnesota football team's 21-7 loss to the Seattle Seahawks Monday night.

It is listed with the following description:

"For Sale: Lightly used $1,000,000,000 stadium. Occupant has been a team that only has success in breaking the hearts of the fans. Long history of collecting talent with no ideas on how to use them.

Included: $84 million QB who can't win against teams with winning records, and is 0-7 on MNF. A league record!

All reasonable offers considered. Will even entertain ideas to convert to a homeless shelter, as there is a greater chance of one of those folk becoming a success."

A picture of a dumpster fire was also added to the listing.

The Vikings currently have a 6-6-1 record and will next play the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium.

Edited by Big Dave2
Annoying filter that won't let you type c-r-a-i-g-s-list

18 minutes ago, BRULEDRIFTER said:

The Vikes are a dumpster fire right now for sure! 

Glad they ditched Flippo, that was a failed experiment. Really hoping they get rid of Priefer soon, too, as our special teams have been far from special for the last few years. 

They don't deserve to make the playoffs at this point, but if they win out, they will make it.  Will this move propel them to make a run if they do make it?  Anything is possible, but we all know what happens to the Vikes in big-time games. So, I'm not gonna hold my breath! 

I think 2 out of 3 actually gets them in for sure.  Washington, Eagles, and Carolina are the next 3 teams and they are all in worse shape then we are.  Washington is on their 4th QB, Eagles looks to be without Wentz against the Rams this week, and Carolina has lost the last 5 in a row and has to face the Saints 2 out of the next 3 weeks. 

No matter what there is going to be a lousy team in the 6th seed.   

7 hours ago, BRULEDRIFTER said:

Really hoping they get rid of Priefer soon, too, as our special teams have been far from special for the last few years. 

I think Priefer has dirt on the wilfs. That guy should have been fired years ago

11 hours ago, rundrave said:

I think Priefer has dirt on the wilfs. That guy should have been fired years ago

You might be right.  The only common denominator between all of the kickers that have encountered major issues while with the Vikings is Priefer.  He has built the Special Teams unit into a Special Needs unit.  How they can under preform every year and break down at the most critical times and it not come back on Priefer is really mind boggling.  

Now That's what an Offensive Game Plan looks like!

What could the Viks have done if they had one all season!  😏

Miami Dolphins  17-41 Minnesota Vikings

20 hours ago, leech~~ said:

Now That's what an Offensive Game Plan looks like!

What could the Viks have done if they had one all season!  😏

Miami Dolphins  17-41 Minnesota Vikings

yepper.............super bowl here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)😉

On 12/17/2018 at 11:55 AM, smurfy said:

yepper.............super bowl here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)😉

Bout dang time. 😎😀😀😎

1 hour ago, chaffmj said:

Wouldn't it be great if the Vikings would win the super bowl and Alabama would lose! 😆

And now-BigDave!  😅

2 hours ago, chaffmj said:

Wouldn't it be great if the Vikings would win the super bowl and Alabama would lose! 😆

41 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

And now-BigDave!  😅

I'll take that bet. 😃

638057340_alabamajealousy.jpg.a5d3cb7c626aa4d36cffa86a55e0e43b.jpg

1 hour ago, Big Dave2 said:

I'll take that bet. 😃 

Bet, I never mentioned betting so I hope you were talking to Leech about betting because I may be a starry eyed dreamer but I am not stupid! 

I not trying to imply that Leech is stupid either.

Edited by chaffmj
I had to add the last sentence so Leech doesn't look bad. He doesn't need any help doing that

14 minutes ago, chaffmj said:

Bet, I never mentioned betting so I hope you were talking to Leech about betting because I maybe a starry eyed dreamer but I am not stupid! 

Dave, this is where you insert the Nice Deflection-Back peddling memes-Right?  😄

Edited by leech~~

2 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

Dave, this is where you insert the New Deflection-Back peddling memes-Right?  😄

I see I may have to take my edit away!  😁

5 minutes ago, chaffmj said:

I see I may have to take my edit away!  😁

OUCH!  I just know BigDave better then Alabama foot ball.  And after I gave you that good word over on the gas grill post! 🤨

Edited by leech~~

Dave, this is where you insert the Nice Deflection-Back peddling memes-Right?  😄

OUCH!  I just know BigDave better then Alabama foot ball.  And after I gave you that good word over on the gas grill post! 🤨

relax.jpg

11 minutes ago, Big Dave2 said:

relax.jpg

Ok, I'll be saving this meme for later use else where!  😉

Vqceifw.png

Edited by leech~~

Well we will be at the In-Laws for a Christmas get together during the game tomorrow.  😟

My ace in the hole-Grandma loves the Vikes!  The game will be on!  😄