• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Rick

How Do You Get On Early Ice Crappies?

For Ice fishing do you have any tips on how to find and catch early ice crappies?

Here's my tip...Now is the time to go looking for crappie patterns and locations before the ice forms...it pays off on early ice!

20180205_165514_13.thumb.jpg.0fb2f9183cfa79036eff59a19b579748.jpg

Not to pick a fight with the fisherperson above.  But, I think Euro Larva work better then Wax Worms! 😕    ☺️

Edited by leech~~

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• yesterday I replaced the lp leak detector. I find out that they go bad. over the past summer i have had random alarms but could not find a leak. We are on our yearly mea pheasant hunting trip and on alarms yet. on pheasants yet ether.
    • And I would do it again, everyone loves it!  That and the FL20 were the only new things on my list. Oh, and the wipe..
    • I have to admit, I only watched the fourth quarter and overall thought the team looked pretty good. But unless I missed it and he's hurt, can anyone explain how Okogie sat the bench the entire game? I know the knock on Thibs his entire career is that he's hard on rookies and doesn't play them much, but considering the Butler situation, is he that myopic on getting a W the first game of an 82 game season that he doesn't understand he needs to start developing players that will still be here after Butler's gone?  Even if Butler never leaves, he has to start developing some depth.  You can't tell me Okogie couldn't have been useful as a defensive replacement for a few minutes.   Maybe I missed something and Okogie is hurt. But if not, Thibs lack of developing our bench is as egregious as his handling of the Butler situation so far.
    • Aha, spent a lot of that fryer though! 😆     Fryin' Saucer Outdoor Portable Propane Deep Fryer, Camping Grill & More FS-1307   Fryin' Saucer $149.95 List $199.99
    • FL20,18,8 shot thru a Strikemaster hole in a Clam Trap after I get to the lake in an old Toyota because they're more reliable than Ford, Chev, and of course Dodge. Then I chop the fish up with any random new but 20 year old $5 electric knife from goodwill, then dunk them in the best shore lunch machine, the Fryin Saucer. Final cleanup is done by Sam's club house brand wipe(soft yet minimum Charmin balls) placed in the proper over the roll configuration. If you didn't have at least 4 fish fry's per month last winter, don't bother arguing!   That Helix looks pretty cool, but with 3 Vex's  I'm set for quite a while.        
    • Not to pick a fight with the fisherperson above.  But, I think Euro Larva work better then Wax Worms! 😕    ☺️
    • I'll just use Binoculars and follow you around.  There now Rick will come by and delete your funny little post too!  🤨
    • Now that the weathers had a chance to dry  I’ve headed out when I can after work and I have seen birds.  I can’t say if this is a peak in the cycle or not but it does seem better than last season.   Has anybody else been seeing a lot of Woodcock this year? I don’t shoot them because I don’t care for the taste but I have been seeing a lot of them
    • Apparently it's so obvious that Nils is the premier auger on the market that nobody even bothers to argue otherwise anymore! 😁