• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

tacklejunkie

Who Has Winterized And Stored The Boat Already?

Mine went in Monday. I usually wait till end of Oct or early Nov but this cold, windy, wet weather doesn’t look to improve soon. Anybody else give it up early?

Edited by tacklejunkie

I was going to keep one boat ready to fish and winterize the others when it stops raining.  Your from up here so you know how thats going.  In the past 30 days we've seen the sun twice and and rain 26 days.  Perfect if your a duck but a smart one would lock its wings and ride the hard blow from the North all the way to the Gulf.

Looks like Sun Friday, I'll be in a scramble to get stuff done.

I got mine done  this past weekend. got summer stuff packed in monday nite and covered. will put it in storage by the weekend.

Dropped my rig off for fall/winter service on Sunday.  Schedule is too busy for the next 4 weeks and the weather, what-the-heck?  

Yep put mine away this past Saturday. I haven't used it since August. I wanted to park my truck inside instead and I would rather hunt then fish anyways...

I have another weekend in me to fish and fight the winds and weather and then the boat will be done for the year.  Guess it is that time of the season but would really love to get another couple outings in but such is life!