• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

I was out today putting up a deer stand and came across a lobster mushroom. I don't think I have seen any this late before. I will be enjoying the little gem tonight.

20180924_143852.jpg

No problem, cross the swamp (don't fall in) then up the hill. I didn't get a chance to eat the lobster until tonight, wasn't as good as ones I have harvested earlier in the fall.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• FL20,18,8 shot thru a Strikemaster hole in a Clam Trap after I get to the lake in an old Toyota because they're more reliable than Ford, Chev, and of course Dodge. Then I chop the fish up with any random new but 20 year old $5 electric knife from goodwill, then dunk them in the best shore lunch machine, the Fryin Saucer. Final cleanup is done by Sam's club house brand wipe(soft yet minimum Charmin balls) placed in the proper over the roll configuration. If you didn't have at least 4 fish fry's per month last winter, don't bother arguing!   That Helix looks pretty cool, but with 3 Vex's  I'm set for quite a while.        
    • Not to pick a fight with the fisherperson above.  But, I think Euro Larva work better then Wax Worms! 😕    ☺️
    • I'll just use Binoculars and follow you around.  There now Rick will come by and delete your funny little post too!  🤨
    • Now that the weathers had a chance to dry  I’ve headed out when I can after work and I have seen birds.  I can’t say if this is a peak in the cycle or not but it does seem better than last season.   Has anybody else been seeing a lot of Woodcock this year? I don’t shoot them because I don’t care for the taste but I have been seeing a lot of them
    • Apparently it's so obvious that Nils is the premier auger on the market that nobody even bothers to argue otherwise anymore! 😁
    • That's smart IMO.  I donated a soon to expire can of bear spray to a guy who was hunting that range about 5 years ago and he sprayed it in a bear's face from 8' away!   He swears to this day that I saved his life because he wasn't going to bother bringing bear spray.
    • Tomorrow is my day to shut everything down, turn water off and say good by tell  next May, boy that hurts!    
    • First problem: work.  Had something come up last minute on Tuesday that required I come in Wednesday.  Finally out and ready to get some rest before hitting it for 4 days instead of 5, but I’m here!   Birds have been disappearing this week on the strong winds but there are still pockets and presumably more on the border areas/ice line.  Nice weather predicted for tomorrow and a good bunch of birds were scouted today.  We’ll see what happens.  I hear we’re in for a big blow this weekend.
    • Well may be next year I'll try and creep by!  Depending who wins in Midterms and if we are still talking to each other then!! 😋