• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

What’s this garbage the twins are doing with their pitchers? Putting a reliever in as an “opener” to start for an inning, then put in a long reliever. Are other teams doing this? I sure hope this isn’t the future of baseball!

I do believe it will hurt baseball in the long run, as lots of people choose which games they go to based on who the starting pitcher is. Also, I could see it backfiring on a team by depleting their bullpen, should the starter in the next game get rocked early.

1 hour ago, JBMasterAngler said:

as lots of people choose which games they go to based on who the starting pitcher is. 

LOL.  No they don't.  There are 9 people in the stadium that care about that.

People go to eat a hotdog and watch the baseball game.

I disagree, I was just in Houston a few weeks ago. I can tell you first hand the starting pitcher played a role in what Astros game we chose to see (Verlander)

If you have season tickets and your not going because your pitcher is not pitching.  Please PM me, I'll sit in your seats that game for yea!  🙂