• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

JBMasterAngler

Timberwolves 2018-19

Wow, lastnight was brutal. That had to be one of the worst losses in team history. Definitely doesn’t look good on Saunders’ resume for his long term future.

Well, back to back losses to Memphis and Orlando pretty much solidified that this team will not make the playoffs. I think it also eliminates any chance of Saunders returning as the permanent coach next year. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Used the impulse mayflys today, the fish were not biting well. I ended up catching a few nice gills on the mayflys but more fish with  the demon/ waxie combo. I want to try some lighter line with the horizontal jig /impulse mayfly and see what happens. Maybe 5 years ago I moved away from winter panfish fishing. I am so glad I am back catching panfish, a very enjoyable way to pass a winter morning!
    • 13 years ago I had my heart set on a Lund, I went with an Alumacraft because I could rig it out nicer with the money I was allotted by my better half at the time..........no regrets.
    • Ive owned 7 Lunds and don't see another one in the future.  Also been looking at the A-crafts.  The 205 trophy.  Have a 13' Lund Tyee 1800 now.  Good boat but its too light for big water.  Really like the fit and finish of the Aluma's.  The black windshield trim is sharp and the carpet on the top of the gunwale is also nice.  Really impressed.  Not gonna take out a mortgage to buy a glass boat either.
    • I’ve never done anything with mine. I store it standing up and in the fall change the oil if I remember. Haven’t had any issues yet. 
    • I had problems with my 02. I found that the plug on the truck side going to the plug at the bumper was corroded. I hope that made sense I cleaned it up and put dielectric grease on it.    
    • I would put some Seafoam in the ga.........................  oh never mind. 😁
    • I rode the trails around big lake today, mostly to get used to the new trails. trails were awesome, they must have groomed last night, rode to becker and back and some other playing around. all in all I put on 42 miles today. I will ride into the orrock area tomorrow. don't ride that much around here anymore, mostly aitkin co. now. looks like the trails around the sand dunes look good, I will give it a shot tomorrow.
    • I'm guessing not much. I know the one pounders threads can start to rust in a humid environment, but am not sure if that would be an issue if still attached? I know nothing about propane augers,  is there an oil tank to keep the engine lubed? And if so, does it need to be refreshed or drained every once in a while? It's not like you need to worry about bad gas gumming up the system.   Mostly,  I'm just replying to give you something to read TJ. Hopefully somebody else will chime in with more knowledge.  
    • Possibility of moisture getting into them after washing the stove top and around the burners? My wife is good at that.
    • I get it, like the woman in the commercial. You are clever.