• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fish House Rental-not Through A Guide

Getanet

Does anyone know of a place in the Brainerd Lakes area where you can rent a wheelhouse that you're able to tow yourself? I'm not referring to renting through a resort or guide, where you're restricted to the lake and spot they put the house on. I'm looking for one I can haul around. 

2 hours ago, Getanet said:

Does anyone know of a place in the Brainerd Lakes area where you can rent a wheelhouse that you're able to tow yourself? I'm not referring to renting through a resort or guide, where you're restricted to the lake and spot they put the house on. I'm looking for one I can haul around.

There are a few guys on C/List every winter renting them.

Check out RV Share.  Just saw a 2016 Ice Castle Lake of the Woods Extreme (25ft) house listed on there for $100/night or $650/week.  Compared to resort prices thats a great deal on a heck of a nice house.  Its located just north of Brainerd. Looks like there are 2-3 other houses listed on the site as well all looked like nice houses for the money and at least a few are around the Brainerd area. 

https://rvshare.com/rvs/details/1130884