• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

jjdubsoutdoors

Simple Tip To Catch More Big Bass On Spinnerbaits

I've caught a lot of big bass on spinnerbaits over the years and I wanted to share one simple tip that is often overlooked when fishing spinnerbaits or really any bait in general when targeting big bass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-PDaV8byhw

Edited by jjdubsoutdoors

16 hours ago, delcecchi said:

Could you summarize for those us with a non video learning style?  Or you just looking for clix?

If you can't learn something by watching a video, I doubt you will learn it any other way.

57 minutes ago, Big Dave2 said:

If you can't learn something by watching a video, I doubt you will learn it any other way.

Is that what your wif...............   Oh I wouldn't go there!  😝

6 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

Is that what your wif...............   Oh I wouldn't go there!  😝

I'll put my response to this in video form so Del won't understand it and be offended.....😁

Edited by Big Dave2

1 hour ago, Mike89 said:

you both funny!!!🤣

So Mike, you saying there both the class clowns!!:D

33 minutes ago, smurfy said:

So Mike, you saying there both the class clowns!!:D

Wait What?  This coming from You!  🤡 🤡 🤣

24 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

Wait What?  This coming from You!  🤡 🤡 🤣

Yes I guess you 2 beat me out!!:P😢

7 hours ago, Big Dave2 said:

If you can't recognize sarcasm aimed at someone pimping their youtube, then there is no hope.

4 minutes ago, delcecchi said:

If you can't recognize sarcasm aimed at someone pimping their youtube, then there is no hope.

Maybe it was a poorer attempt than you think it was?

10 hours ago, Big Dave2 said:

Maybe it was a poorer attempt than you think it was?

Maybe you aren't as discerning a reader as you think you are?

2 hours ago, delcecchi said:

Maybe you aren't as discerning a reader as you think you are?

Maybe you've used that line about "video learning style" before and it had nothing to do with clicks?

4 hours ago, leech~~ said:

Ok lets not get anymore Silly!  Back to the topic.  🙂

Simple Tip To Catch More Big Bass On Spinnerbaits

apparently you have no tricks and the fact noone seems to care about weed carp?????????????

1 hour ago, smurfy said:

apparently you have no tricks and the fact noone seems to care about weed carp?????????????

Nice Try. I an't biten! 😘

44 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

Nice Try. I an't biten! 😘

not even on a spinnerbait!!!!!!!!!!:P:wacko:

1 hour ago, smurfy said:

not even on a spinnerbait!!!!!!!!!!:P:wacko:

Do you know the simple Tip or not?  If not you better which the video! 🤨

1 hour ago, leech~~ said:

Unless he has a non video learning style of course. :P

I've been havin a good time with some frogs my cat caught.  If it would just stop raining I'd have even more fun.

Nothing like catchin those bass on a frog doing there own thing. 🤗

I figure in another 2-3 weeks the Walleyes are going to like them even more..OK I use live bait, but I eat good, and I don't post any pictures to brag about anything.

Fish with what you want,  I'll fish when and where with what I want.

Those isolated spots work great!  😊

4 hours ago, leech~~ said:

Don't care!

5 hours ago, leech~~ said:

What which (witch) or watch is it for the tip?  🤔

7 hours ago, Juneau4 said:

What which (witch) or watch is it for the tip?  🤔

9 hours ago, smurfy said:

Don't care!