• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

jwhawkridge

Hunting And Fishing Boat For Sale - Trailer, Motor, Fish Finder - $600 (montrose)

I'm getting out of the duck hunting game and selling my boat, motor and as a bonus, my fish finder.

The boat is a 1984 Crestliner:  its in decent shape and in the last month I put new tires (have yet to see the road) and new wires. The blind frame was with the boat when I bought it and just needs reed grass or a couple of camo sheets. Trailer, gas tank, and spare tire (needs air) all included. I have the fuel line but I'm thinking that should probably be replaced. Coupler says 1 7/8 for ball size.

The motor is a 1965 Johnson Sea Horse 18 hp. I had it running the last time I took her out - it died on me and I never got around to fixing it, it still has compression - I'm guessing its carburetor related but don't know enough about marine engines....when it was running it put the boat up on plane quite nicely.

The fish finder is a hummingbird 565 - I used it the summers when I took the blind frame off. Never had a problem with it, just no reason to keep it without a boat.

600$ and its all yours, cash only

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg