• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hunting And Fishing Boat For Sale - Trailer, Motor, Fish Finder - $600 (montrose)

I'm getting out of the duck hunting game and selling my boat, motor and as a bonus, my fish finder.

The boat is a 1984 Crestliner:  its in decent shape and in the last month I put new tires (have yet to see the road) and new wires. The blind frame was with the boat when I bought it and just needs reed grass or a couple of camo sheets. Trailer, gas tank, and spare tire (needs air) all included. I have the fuel line but I'm thinking that should probably be replaced. Coupler says 1 7/8 for ball size.

The motor is a 1965 Johnson Sea Horse 18 hp. I had it running the last time I took her out - it died on me and I never got around to fixing it, it still has compression - I'm guessing its carburetor related but don't know enough about marine engines....when it was running it put the boat up on plane quite nicely.

The fish finder is a hummingbird 565 - I used it the summers when I took the blind frame off. Never had a problem with it, just no reason to keep it without a boat.

600$ and its all yours, cash only

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg