• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Best Reloading Book

I dove into the reloading world last year. I got the Hornady 9th edition and the Lyman 50th edition. I don't know what you plan to reload but I would look for the most up to date manuals available to start. They are more likely to have data on the newest bullets and powders. I'm a Hornady bullet fan so the Hornady manual was an obvious choice for me. There is a Hornady 10th edition that came out soon after I purchased mine. However I do use some other bullets like Sierra and Speer which the Lyman handbook has some good info on. I currently am only reloading 243 win. and 44 mag. I have a 300 win mag and a 35 Whelen I will be working up loads for once I get enough used brass. Most veteran reloaders say you cant have enough reloading manuals. 

I am reloading for a .22-250 using Hornady bullets.

A Hornady reloading book would be a good investment for me.

I will be test firing my first reloads soon.

For me, I want to save a little on my shooting cost rather then make hot loads.