• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wild 18/19

bear555

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 12:07 AM, knoppers said:

very big win tonight against the jets,  down 2-0 pull out the win with a great 3rd period.

That was a fun game but we have clearly cooled off the last couple of weeks. Hopefully they can pick up again, Dubs has been off, they have a kid killing it in the AHL, hope he gets a shot sometime this year. Stalock is a good enough backup but if we had someone to push Dubs a little that would be nice. 

We just seem to be losing our mojo, 3rd in the league two weeks ago and now sitting at 15th. ? Dubs was kind of carrying us early but now we look old and slow. BB you out there, if they keep this up you might get your rebuild. Of course we probably pull it together at some point make the playoffs and lose in the first round but at our age this is probably the last shot with the old core. Half hoping we bomb and can sell Stall at the deadline because we need some new youth. 

Edited by bear555

More than likely we turn this thing around, plenty of season left but we are one of the oldest teams in the league so some kind of re-tool or re-build is in order at some point in our near future. If we suck this year and it starts now so be it. 

Well Koivu is done for the season and we just lost 3 in a row, somehow still 7th in the west but it might be time to retool this team. Dumba being out, the nino trade looking terrible, Granlund not really playing like himself, lots of signs pointed to us missing the playoffs. Might be time to sell Staal and try and get another 1st rounder for him. Only good I am seeing of late is Spurgeon found another level and Parise has been great all year, I do like what I am seeing from Greenway too. Just time to get younger and faster. 

I don't know how they can stay in a playoff spot except that the west is terrible like mentioned above. Really too bad about Koivu. Ok as I am typing this I went to see who they were going to play next and lo and behold they beat the Devils. Go Wild!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Officially out of playoffs now, might be the best thing for us, just need a little reset with this team and have to get younger and faster. I will say it is nice to see Ek and Kunin starting to put some pucks in the net, Ek was really trying to get me to give up on him but it is good to remember he is the same age as Greenway.