• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Where everyone go?

Bigguyone

Seems like in the past this is a very active form in a great place to go to find out more, chat on fishing and ask questions but when I look at recent postings they nearly or nonexistent. Where did everyone go instead? Thank you.

On 5/30/2018 at 2:18 PM, ANYFISH2 said:

Some of us are still here!

Feel free to ask questions and report your outings.  we would love to hear them.

^^^ This ^^^

If everyone who drops in is still interested in bass info, both getting and giving, post a little something.  I’m guessing people have been out or at least have heard some rumors.

I fished walleyes last weekend - no bass in sight.  Coulda gone for a couple smallies during the process though.

The second HSO split into two sites was the death sentence for both.  HSO was a go to site for me every day to keep up with all the posts. Now I can visit once every two weeks and catch up in about 5 minutes. Now not even the old troll limitout posts anymore I don't think? Sadly, I kind of wish this site would disappear so I could delete it from my favorites bar. All good things must come to an end I guess.

Facebook is just a big pozi scheme to mine everyone's personal data and to sell it to the highest bidder and bombard you with advertising. I know this because I work in digital marketing and can make ads that follow people around on facebook. For those that still do bass fish like me and don't use facebook for anything other than making money off the weak minded it is nice to have a forum for just fishing. This one seems to be dying off but I still check back a few times a month in case I can help anyone out.