• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Largemouth Bass Mounts

Duffman

Was wondering if anybody has a fiberglass mount of a Largemouth that they would like to post pics of?

It's now been 15 years since I caught my biggest bass (22 1/4"), and I've come to the conclusion that I will probably not top it.

So I'm interested in finally putting one up on the wall.

I'm guessing I would probably go with Artistic Anglers, but would love to hear if anybody has any other suggestions.

Thanks!

10 hours ago, IceHawk said:

Fibertech productions replica's Brainerd. Have a walleye done by them excellent work!

Thank you sir, I will check them out.

Phone pic of a disposable camera pic.

Wish I would have got a little more detail.

At sunset, lighting was bad.

Oct 21st bass.

Big mouth and head, belly was not oversized, but it was a tall fish all the way back.

No weight, but I am guessing it cracked 7 lbs.

I remember reading a couple years later after Mark Raveling broke the state record, and he said a 7 lb bass in MN is a once in a lifetime fish.

I now tend to agree with him.

:)

20180420_220358.jpg

Edited by Duffman

When doing a Repo it's best to have some good pictures for them to try and copy. Part of the issue is they make a lot of their fish off molds they have made over the years of different size fish.  Not sure if they have to make a new mold if the cost will be more?

That is why I have never had one done of this 36" inch Laker I caught and released a few years ago. It was really long but thin and all the molds the two company's I talked to had were big bellied Lakers from like Canada that didn't look anything like it. So I just didn't want to spend about $5-6 bills for a fish that didn't look much like the one I caught. :(

IMG_04412nd.JPG

Troutthree2.jpg

Edited by leech~~