• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

leech~~

Wild play offs

Posted (edited)

Not bad, not bad at all. Didn't really expect us to blow them out, one more win at home and we have a series. Lets hope dubs got those soft goals and scary puck handling out of his system. 

Give Seeler a contract right now, that kid can play!

Edited by bear555

Pretty much a must win tonight, I don't think we can escape another trip to Peg down 3-1 but I guess anything is possible. I knew both teams were good at home but didn't realize Jets were #1 and Wild were #2 in the league at home, need to hold serve here.

Parise out with a broken sternum, man we just suck at health this year, he was on fire too. 

I hear ya bear, Parise and Suter out, that's a lot of coin not playing. Parise will definitely be missed, I didn't catch who's takin his spot.... Ennis?

Well barring some miracle it looks I can clear my schedule this spring and get some work done around the house.