• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Missed it

Scoot

Unfortunately I got busy with work and home and missed signing up for the turkey contest this year. Ryan and Morgan asked me about it last night so I quickly looked and discovered I had missed signing up. Bummer!  Good luck to all of you who had your stuff together enough to sign up. I hope a great big tom comes strutting into your decoys your first morning out!

In the team list that Borch posted he mentioned maybe adding another team if we get enough late comers.  I can bring in one or two more people to build up a fourth team.  My brother is hunting with me in SD, and Sutty (infrequent forum user) will be hunting MN.  That way you and your kids can all be on a team together instead of split across the three teams we have so far. 

Cheetah, I'm certainly game for this!  Borch is running the show and I'll let him chime in on the idea.  Obviously, it's up to him on how he wants to handle it.  I'd love to do this, but if it causes problems I'm perfectly fine sitting this year out too.  Borch, let us know how you want to proceed with this, but don't feel obligated to change things up at this point.  

Saweet!  Thanks very much, Borch!!!  Sorgy, you need to knock one down now!!!  :)  So do we!   I hope we can put a whoopin' on some birds up here.  I've got some scouted out now and I'm excited to get out there and give it a go.