• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I was also at Wabay this last weekend, had a great time.
Although, I do have to agree with fishing4fun. We got on the lake Sunday and had a hard time locating the fish, but after walking around for about a half hour we found them. When we did, holy hell broke loose. We had 4 different groups with'in 10 yards of us in about 2 minutes. They came flying up in pick-ups and 4 wheelers, oagers spinn'in and #$%* was fly'in everywhere. I couldn't believe it. You would have thought we were giving free beer away. Anyway the fish spooked and we had to go hunt them down again. We soon found a hot school and it was over before it started, the vulchurs had spotted us again. This time I noticed one of the carnivors had a pair of binoculars and was glassing the terrain looking for anyone who was catching anything. I knew what ever we did we weren't going to get away from the crowed so we setteled for just shy of our limit, and left.
Although on Sat. we wen't out and found a school and had our limit in about 25 minutes. That was great, we had a blast. There were 2 guys that sat and watched the whole thing unfold about 20 yards away and they couldn't get a bite. They were patient and curtious and did not move in on us. We really appreciated that. The minute we had our limit we told them to get in our holes and catch some fish. They were like two fat kids at a candy store. They were so excited, it was great. By the time we were packed up and headed off the lake they had 15 fish on the ice, 5 to go.
I would like to thank the 2 guys in the maroon Dodge for your curtiousy, and to the vulchurs, "find your own fish you will catch more and it is alot more rewarding"