• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Jmnhunter

Ice Castle Spare tire carrier

I need to mount a spare tire on the ice castle, cant find a good place in the house so it needs to get mounted on the outside, Ice castle and Outlet Rec charge around $90 with shipping for their mounts, anyone else have a different option? some of the 8 lug mounts on amazon look like they may work and only run around 30-40 bucks, but i would like to know which one if anyone has one

Go to your local welding shop and have them fab one up. I assume that you will be mounting it on the back?

4 hours ago, rl_sd said:

Go to your local welding shop and have them fab one up. I assume that you will be mounting it on the back?

That is the Best option but expect to pay$150 and up

Give miltona blacksmith a call. He can fab anything you can dream up (also charges reasonable prices). I know he builds tire carriers for some of the wheelhouse MFG's