• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Who else is looking forward to spring and fresh ramps? I know mushrooms get the spot light but I enjoy harvesting a few ramps to add to eggs!

6 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

I have to look up ramps on the interweb to see if I have any to try.  Never had them before.

This is one I found that could be very helpful during Duck season. They walk right into your boat! :grin:

18xp-duckramp-1-master768.jpg

man we got a pile of them on our property up nort!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, leech~~ said:

This is one I found that could be very helpful during Duck season. They walk right into your boat! :grin:

18xp-duckramp-1-master768.jpg

I've never understood why ducks are so OK with landing right next to my alumacraft and so weary of coming even close when I'm covered in camo and buried in the reeds.

I live in the cities and tried a couple of springs to find some ramps, nothing. The first time I looked at my parents North of Cambridge, they were all over! Now I try to only harvest enough for myself and a few close friends. Growing up, no one i knew harvested wild edibles. I have never harvested fiddleheads so these  are on my hit list this spring!

Found my first ramps of the year today! I also found some fiddleheads.

Figured out how to post a picture of my ramps and fiddleheads.

20180507_122238.jpg

5 hours ago, minky said:

Figured out how to post a picture of my ramps and fiddleheads.

20180507_122238.jpg

I suppose you found them when you were "planting trees" too?  :whistle:  :lol:

Nope, I was looking for the ramps. I have found them in the same place before. I knew there were also Fiddleheads in the area but always looked to late in the season.