• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

JBMasterAngler

Spring Is Upon Us

no orioles or hummers in cold spring yet!:angry::cry: them head diving tree swallows are back though!!!!:D no bluebirds yet either.

Have the first hummingbird and bluebird tonight. Cardinals are going nutz!

Posted (edited)

Horrible year for these guys already. Don't forget the DEET!5af24f327a2ac_05061811501.thumb.jpg.c3f56c018e0c9fb95b59ccecf8592fed.jpg

Edited by Tom Sawyer

Had 2 pairs of rose breasted grosbeaks in my yard. That was cool. 

Another cool sight...I look out at my feeders, and all in the glance, I see the black/white of a woodpecker, the orange of an oriole, yellow of the goldfinch, and blue of a blue jay. Was a nice smorgasbord of birds!

For some reason there have been no birds today, unlike the past week.    Did they all go up north for the opener?   

I even put out some oranges near the grape jelly to see if anything will eat them this year.   

Sitting on the patio tonight my wife says “Looks like these two are gonna... yep, a pair of Downey Woodpeckers makin’ babies.  :wub:

9 hours ago, delcecchi said:

For some reason there have been no birds today, unlike the past week.

I noticed the same thing, I thought it was because I was out in the garden all day which is by my feeders.

Same here. Birds were awful scarce yesterday.

havnt seen the purple finches for a few days. all else is normal. found the red belly new home in one of the willow trees. tough spot for a pic but will try. grosbeaks still chowing the sunflowers.