• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Hoyt4

Turkey Time

Just pulling out all calls and hunting gear. Getting all organized since I head out March 30th for NE. Shooting the bow Saturday nights at A-1 get all dialed in. Can't wait this will be the first spring I did not head down to scout or look for sheds been fishing as long as I can.  It's going to be a great spring might have some snow on the ground here but that makes it a lot easier to see them :)

Don't let the weather hold you back I actually don't mind having snow when turkey hunting. Anyone else getting ready? I'm going to head out next week and start putting up some cameras and scouting my MN spots. Just nice to be out in the turkey woods .5aaa70a97a0b7_09NE017.thumb.jpg.ef62264b1f7fd85a7a31e18869d94e0f.jpg

Yep I will also do a little looking around this weekend. Will have to use the snowmobile to get back to some of my spots. May put out a camera or two as well.....

Every time I drive by the land I hunt I see at least 50 in the field cant wait