• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

1. Wanderer

Wanderer

2. leech~~

leech~~

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• I wish I could have gotten pictures, but a bird I could not identify, looked it up and had American Redstart on my deck today, there were about 3 or 4 of them. very awsom.
    • Planted onions,carrots,green beans,lettuce,beets and potatoes yesterday before the rain. The carrots, beans, beets and lettuce are 2 varieties of each as a varieties test for NDSU Horticulture Department.
    • so, last nite I busted my butt to get all my peppers. maters, celery and green beans planted before the rains came. it was way to windy to plant carrots and the rest of my kolarabi. I wanted to plant my cabbage but grabbed broccoli instead. ISH...… got them today and there in.   so once this crappy weather moves on i'll get anything else in the ground soon.   picked my first bunch of asparagus today!!!!!! there in the process of getting put in a pickling brine!!!!!
    • birds are crazy at the feeders. 4 male orioles fighting, pair of male cardinals going at it. plenty of yellow finches. even have a scarlet tanager here!!!!!!   the tree swallows showed up as well as a pair of wrens checking to rent!!!!!!!
    • Just about done.  All the pads are finished up. All the trim has a clear coat on it now(2 coats around the windows and door). I also got some blinds installed.  I had a nice surprise from my mom.  She bought me a tv for it.  I had planned on putting a tv in it before next ice season so thats awesome to get one installed early.  Its going to make its madden voyage next weekend.  We are going up to Cut Foot Sioux to camp for memorial day weekend. Now its time to clean it all up good and stock it up for camping.
    • For the 2019 Minnesota Fishing Opener we went out on Lake Vermilion in search of Walleyes. Our first day the fishing was slow with a lot of different tactics and areas tried. We made a change that evening and casted artificials into rocky shorelines with a lot of success. We decided to try that again the next morning when a large surprise inhaled my jerkbait!    
    • Another good start from Perez last night, Kepler & Adrianza with 5 of the 7 RBI's
    • Smoking the ball.    
    • Those are zippy bikes!  I looked at them but I'm just way to short and put a lowing kit on my 650 just to touch the ground! 😀
    • my son has a dr400 it is a blast to ride.