• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

huckfin and Swiveldigger with 314 pts. each get a win. Number 2 for huckfin

3-- Rip_Some_lip        284

3--Juneau4                  284

5--mnwildman            283

6--Fishing_Novice      282

7--BlackLundProV     272

8--icefishinnut         263

9--rl_sd                        210

Season totals

1--huckfin                   585

2--Rip_Some_Lip       553

3--mnwildman           545

3--Swiveldigger         545

5--Juneau4                541

6--Fishing_Novice    530

7--BlackLundProV    492

8--icefishinnut         464

9--rl_sd                       459

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Hey I'll give you credit . Nice bunch of walleyes.👍
    • My auger sits right on the collar of the head and bit so pretty good support.   Sorry, you have a Hard-on for my old Walleye picture, actually that was about 3 years ago.  Someday you may find some?  🤪
    • are you guys not concerned that the way thats mounted with no support on the head of the auger that its gonna bend something????     I've spent years thinking about some type of auger mounts........but that is my biggest fear.🤔   oh and Leech........that pictures like 25 years old.......got any updated ones????🤭🤔🤣
    • Thanks guys I'll look into both options.  Leech, it is interesting we joined at the same time. I spent too much time in Sillytown, so don't stop back here nearly as often as I once did. You're killing me on number of posts!
    • This is probably the best pictures to see the Y gun mounts that I use the haul my auger, right over my shoulder.  They have worked great and the rubber layer helps keep it on and snug and I've used them on my last 3 sleds with racks on the back. 
    • I put this on mine a couple weeks ago. Works great with my old Strike master. Had to drill some holes in the bumper because mine is flat. It's a Digger auger eack.
    • The laker that got away until the sun came out! Ely Whiteside park.  
    • Yep that's right where I have mine. Wish I could post a picture but still at work.  You might even get away with mounting on the hitch bar and not have to lose your storage bag! 👍   Funny, we joined up the same month of the same year! 😄
    • This what the back of mine looks like. I was thinking I could mount the gun holder type of grips to the metal bar in the back, if they're strong enough to hold - which is sounds like they are. I will research those previous threads though and see if I come across better ideas. Thanks Leech.
    • Sounds like a nice sled. Does it have the metal rack in the back?  I think there has been a few threads on this subject if you try a search on here and over on FM.   I, and I believe Wanderer, have the gun holders mounted on the back rack.  Not sure what brand I have but they work great. They have U bolts on a metal bracket and I just flip them up when I get to the lake and tighten them, loosen and flip them down when done fishing and putting my cover on for traveling.  I've gone about 45-50mph with the auger on the back not didn't move a bit with a bungy cord on them. If I'm just taking it easy from spot to spot they just sit there and have never fallen off.     
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.