• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Just caught a blip on the news about another new Invasive species found in Lake Superior ,,, What do we need to do ,, Put some of these invasives in the drinking water of our law makers water to make them do their job and stop  this contamination of our waters ,,, Im pro mining  but draw the line when it get too close to spoiling the clean unspoiled water of the BWCAW ,,, And you know whos gonna pay the price of Invasives in our lakes 

So what is it this time? Fish or Crustaceans?  Do they have any ideas how it got in the lake yet?

My wife didnt relinquish the remote so I wasnt able rewind and get the full article but it was similar to the spiny water flee

It's a red shrimp. Found one in St. Louis river. International shipping hauls this dump over here and then they harass the citizens about spreading it and cleaning it up.

Saw it at the home show. If I recall, the fella behind the table saidit is native to the US but not the SLR

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• UFFDA dats close!!!!!!!!!! we are close to the spring lake store iffin you go that way much!!!!!!
    • Not much to complain about so far, must be why its so quiet in here. From the games I am seeing we don't even look all that great yet but are finding ways to win and Dubs/parise/granlund have been amazing. Will need some depth to kick in to be any kind of real contender, and of course we need to find a way to actually score goals if we make the playoffs, it seems that is always the issue. 
    • Right there by Riley's.  Hopefully they stay locked up and the wind and temps behave.
    • well, it is a what have you done lately society, soooooooooo........... nope........my neck is fine!!!!!!!!!!! i may need to get it massaged by some of those new female hunter trainee's however!!!!!!!!😉  
    • For reference I do have the original Helix 5 and its just the basic unit so newer units may be better with interference.  
    • Well what year?  This season yes. 😉 Aren't you in the hospital getting the neck wound stitched! 😂
    • I have the Helix 5 Chirp GPS II.  I know you're looking for complaints, but I honestly don't have any. It probably does fight with a Vexilar, but the version I have has a bunch of settings you can adjust if you're getting interference. I'm not sure the original Helix 5 had that option or not.   But sorry, no complaints. So far I would buy one again. I bought mine at the Ice Show in St. Paul last winter, which saved me about $50.
    • Test hole on an Aitkin county area lake 20 feet from shore yesterday evening. The morning before got just a stomp test 10 feet from shore and not a single crack or tremor. Locked up all the way across, but there are some scary looking dark spots in the snow way out there. The end of hand auger season is in sight!    
    • nice deer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bigger then leech's!!!!!!!!!!!😂
    • mnwildman gets 4th win with 330 pts. 2--Fishing_Novice            280 3--huckfin                          273 4--BlackLundProV            257 5--Juneau4                        227 6--icefishinnut                   192 _____________________________________________________ Season Total 1--Fishing_Novice             9769 2--Juneau4                         9531 3--BlackLundProV             9458 4--huckfin                            9372 5--icefishinnut                    9229 6--mnwildman                    9227 7--Rip_Some_Lip                8434 8--rl_sd                                 7942 9--Swiveldigger                   7101