• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

The dump and run brings home the HJE trophy for the 60th anniversary of the race and on the 20th anniversary of the #3’s win of the race.

Any thoughts?

I’m only a part time fan these days but it seems like the move is totally acceptable these days.  Or is it just if you’re part of racing royalty?  20 years ago there woulda been a fight.

I will say I enjoyed the race and glad it was good since I’ve had to sit on my butt all day not feeling good.  Oh, and the Monster Energy marketing gals don’t suck. :whistle:

Edited by Wanderer

13 hours ago, Wanderer said:

The dump and run brings home the HJE trophy for the 60th anniversary of the race and on the 20th anniversary of the #3’s win of the race.

Any thoughts?

I’m only a part time fan these days but it seems like the move is totally acceptable these days.  Or is it just if you’re part of racing royalty?  20 years ago there woulda been a fight.

I will say I enjoyed the race and glad it was good since I’ve had to sit on my butt all day not feeling good.  Oh, and the Monster Energy marketing gals don’t suck. :whistle:

Winning the Daytona 500 is huge.

The only thing better, is winning it clean.

Move or be moved is fair.

But I could only imagine the shower of beer cans onto the track if roles had been reversed.

;)

Most of the moving on restrictor plates is done by changing the air flow around the car being passed with no or very little contact.

No doubt!

We didn’t have to wonder if there was actual contact though after Dillon said he had a run and just stayed in the gas.

Is what it is.  And that’s the difference I noticed.

That's the problem in restrictor plate races--stay on the gas and hit the car in front or lift and be hit from behind.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• try them before you knock them....
    • we've only  used the adapter so far at the campsites, as I've only seen the standard plug in's at the boxes; and only running some lights and AC at the most at one time, no fridge to run
    • That is crazy nice Hoey.  😎   But for $3,400 I'll just keep my dirt flakes on the floor and may be pick up another used sled or wheeler! 😋
    • Yes, its a 110v motor. I would've preferred 12v also but not a big deal since all my 110v outlets can be fed from an inverter so they are powered whether the generator is running or not. I think what you mentioned with the single shaft between them will be the ticket. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
    • When I was a kid, we came across a small flock of pigeons along a railroad track while grouse hunting. Shot three and my mom put them in a crockpot with other ingredients and, although I prefer grouse, they weren’t bad. 
    • You should get the 30 amp power cord if you don't have one already. You can use the 30 amp power cord adapter(30 amp female to 15 amp male) for home use. Otherwise when at the campground plug the 30 amp power cord into the 30 amp receptacle.  Now your set for any situation.     Your 20 amp receptacle is protecting the wire from receptacle to breaker panel. Besides running the AC, your running a refrigerator, 110v receptacles, and convertor.  A 16 gauge extension cord is no good.  
    • I had a contractor do my garage floor.  Here is the work order and quoted amount.   Work To Be Done:
      *Epoxy concrete garage floor. (784sq.ft.)
      -­‐Shot blast surface of floor.  (Work  Shop area) -­‐Light acid wash over existing floor, let dry over night.
      -­‐Apply primer coat of commercial grade epoxy. (4mil 650 Armor seal)
      -­‐Apply flakes to primer coat, 100% coverage. (4mil)
      -­‐Shop Vac. Up flakes that didn’t adhere to the floor. (Colors will be gray and red in color)
      -­‐Apply coat of clear commercial grade epoxy.  (4mil)
      -­‐Final coat of Armor seal 650-­‐sealer coat. (2mil)
      -­‐Cure time-­‐ 24 hours for foot traffic and 72 hours for vehicle traffic before use.
      Total Cost: $3,400
    • I did see Menard's had the 0 Degree when I was in there last night.  Not sure what kind of tip connection you may have though?  A last resort if you have a Dremel tool is to try and auger it out with one of their metal tips?  But that may be a long-many Beer day! 🤤
    • I feel like if the power washer works, it's going to be the easiest and most fun way of removing that stuff.     $7 on Amazon.