• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pheasant fest 2018 in Sioux Falls

Anyone plan on attending the 2018 Pheasant fest in Sioux Falls February 16-18th?

https://www.pheasantsforever.org/Pheasant-Fest.aspx

Will be nice that its located locally for me this year. We will be participating in the bird dog parade on Friday with my 2 GSP's 

I attended it last year in Minneapolis with my family and it was great. 

Here is the thread from last year with some feedback and more info on last years event:

On 2/2/2018 at 9:04 PM, PurpleFloyd said:

I had my best 2 trap shooters from our HS team registered to compete in the even

Found some more info on your shoot did you end up getting anyone in?

http://www.keloland.com/news/article/your-money-matters/hunters-pointe-teaming-up-with-pheasants-forever-during-fest

I love shooting at the course, biased because its closed to home but I have burned through a a lot of shells out there over the years.

Cost to enter Pheasant Fest is only $10. If you purchase a $35 annual membership to either Pheasants Forever or Quail Forever you get in all three days for free. If you can show them your South Dakota hunting license you also get in for free.  Lots of discounts for tickets online if your search. There is 110 dogs and 36 breeds scheduled to be in the Bird Dog Parade on Friday, should be a good time. 

Sounds like event was well attended all 3 days just over 28k total.

we went on Friday and had a great time participating in the bird dog parade. Scored some deals on some dog stuff and even got some nice freebies.

hope it makes it back to SD again. Next year is in Schaumburg Illinois so probably won’t attend.