• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vikings vs eagles

smurfy

The Vikings have to win.  I can't imagine having to deal with the Eagle fans who will be here for the Super Bowl if they win.

The Eagles/Falcons game last week was pretty sloppy.  Neither team looked great.  I know the Eagles regular season record is impressive, but look at their schedule/results this year.  The win against the Panthers in week 6 is a good win and the week 14 win on the road against the Rams is impressive.  The rest of their schedule was horrible.

1 Sep 10 PHI 30 @ WAS 17

2 Sep 17 PHI 20 @ KC 27

3 Sep 24 NYG 24 @ PHI 27

4 Oct 01 PHI 26 @ LAC 24

5 Oct 08 ARI 7 @ PHI 34

6 Oct 12 PHI 28 @ CAR 23

7 Oct 23 WAS 24 @ PHI 34

8 Oct 29 SF 10 @ PHI 33

9 Nov 05 DEN 23 @ PHI 51

10 Bye

11 Nov 19 PHI 37 @ DAL 9

12 Nov 26 CHI 3 @ PHI 31

13 Dec 03 PHI 10 @ SEA 24

14 Dec 10 PHI 43 @ LA 35

15 Dec 17 PHI 34 @ NYG 29

16 Dec 25 OAK 10 @ PHI 19

17 Dec 31 DAL 6 @ PHI 0

I'm a little nervous to watch the game.  My 4 year old daughter has taken an interesting in "the purple team" as she calls them and she's looking forward to watching the game with me this weekend.  I'm not sure I can keep my language clean enough for 4 year old ears if the vikings live up to their reputation.  If they win I'm sure I'll scare her when I jump off the couch and run around the house screaming.

1 hour ago, nofishfisherman said:

I'm a little nervous to watch the game.  My 4 year old daughter has taken an interesting in "the purple team" as she calls them and she's looking forward to watching the game with me this weekend.  I'm not sure I can keep my language clean enough for 4 year old ears if the vikings live up to their reputation.  If they win I'm sure I'll scare her when I jump off the couch and run around the house screaming.

Watched a ton of funny videos on the Tube of Diggs catch.  Interesting how many people know the name of "Oh My God" when that happened! :lol:

you would swear it was homecoming week in all of our local schools here in rural central mn!  Most schools (businesses alike)here had Vikings day today.  I like everyone older than 30 has dementia and everyone younger doesn't understand our (vikes)history!

I will just sit and live on hope.

6 hours ago, ANYFISH2 said:

you would swear it was homecoming week in all of our local schools here in rural central mn!  Most schools (businesses alike)here had Vikings day today.  I like everyone older than 30 has dementia and everyone younger doesn't understand our (vikes)history!

I will just sit and live on hope.

Lol. Dad and I were talking about this after the game last weekend after I had to tell him over and over that I have not been alive when the vikes have ever played a Super Bowl. You old timers can believe in what you want, but us Gen-X kids are saying SKOL!

I'm soon to be 40, still have never had a REAL super bowl party!

I will sit and hope.

Besides, at 7:11 last Sunday I pulled something in my neck/shoulder.  Might be a hole in my sister and brother in laws garage ceiling.

If you weren't going nuts in your man cave or where ever, like all those folks on YouTube, are you really a fan?

;)

My hound was barking like a mad dog to get back in the house because the Mrs and I were screaming bloody murder.

Is this the year?

I sure hope so for my 85 year old Dad, who brought me to my first ever NFL game.........the Ahmad Rashad hail Mary catch against the Browns.

Which taught me it's never over till it's over.