• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Leech

pascooter94@yahoo.com

26 minutes ago, Rick said:

Thanks. Looks like I have my work cut out for me. Especially being I can't replicate it on my end.

Which means your input will help

ok what ever you changed looks like its working on my side again now

35 minutes ago, Rick said:

I didn't make that change. The cache manager was corrupt, which caused the redirection and repaired yesterday.

It now works as it did before for me on all browsers. So clear your cache and cookies and see if it works for you.

May be you can check out the site on your wife, kids or friends PC since yours is the main Adm you may not be seeing what the rest of us Joe Schmos are seeing.  Or try a Gmail new account under a fictitious name, oh say Limtout2 and see what others are looking at. Then delete the account. ;)

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators
5 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

May be you can check out the site on your wife, kids or friends PC since yours is the main Adm you may not be seeing what the rest of us Joe Schmos are seeing.  Or try a Gmail new account under a fictitious name, oh say Limtout2 and see what others are looking at. Then delete the account. ;)

Tried that and couldn't replicate it.

So am going back to square one. So Smurfy, you may have the issue again, please bear with. I will ask again once I think it's fixed and your responses are what I am going by.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators
1 minute ago, leech~~ said:

Yes it's working for me now as well!  All is right with the world again! :lol:

Thank God!! :) 

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 6:52 AM, [email protected] said:

Sorry but for some reason I can't reply on the other site? But a ridge is going on from the island going north to Halverson's bay, I would like to get the big house out but I think I have to find a different way out there if any one lives on that side of the lake would pay to be able to get out there, thanks

pascooter94, thanks again for your Leech ice report, it's been important to more people than you know!  :P

1 hour ago, smurfy said:

NOW......if leech would only give me the coordinates to where the fish are biting!!!!!!!!!!!:P:grin:

Ok I'll give yeah one, once!  ;)

N 44° 30' 44.21

W 64° 17' 41.807

Edited by leech~~