• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Otter Lodge II portable.  Sled in great shape with hyfax runners.  There is a sled insert that has plenty of storage.  There are a few patches in the canvas.

Price reduced to $200.00.

Otter.JPG

otter17hw.jpg

otter24er.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Impractable - your on Mille Lacs, sky getting dark, you pick up an AIS signal on your app 14 miles SW of your location heading north in your direction at 72 MPH. Amazed by the boat speed you call your buddy Joe one of two in MN who also has the AIS system & find out he is on 169 in his F150 heading to Leach, just forgot to turn off his chart plotter after bragging about his new $900 AIS with his neighbor before leaving home, you know the guy that has to have every electronic available. All those dozen or so guys in there 14' Lunds cranked up there Scott Attwaters and are heading to shore at the frightening speed of 4 MPH trying to beat the on-coming storm and 4' waves. They really have no desire for those newfangled useless things.
    • WirelessBuy is best unlimited hotspot cheapest WiFi in USA. Unlimited hotspot, Hotspots unlimited No contracts No data limit prepaid hotspots unlimited & uninterrupted movies, music, data.
    • One more REPRESENT.  Too hot for the hoody. 😓   The winds got up on Erie too much to make a good run to better water but we still wanted to fish.  We hung around the breakwalls and got sheepies and smallies.  No matter what we caught was going to be C&R for me so a bunch of these were fine.   And a quick shot of the falls.  That water is moving incredibly fast!   Almost done with the loop.  I’m coming back on the Canadian side of the Great Lakes.  There are some really beautiful areas up here.   BTW, the section of NY State from the Allegheny Mountains to Buffalo made me feel at home.  Very similar to areas of MN.  I guess that’s why people like it so much! 
    • Don't get me wrong, I like that idea but I will be able to use a generator all spring, summer and fall for camping.  I go to a lot of campgrounds with no power and tend to run more things then just a TV.  I will just get more use out of it.  Some day I will have a direct vent heater in the house but its not happening this year.  Maybe come tax time in the spring.
    • If it were me, I would buy the furnace and wait on the generator. Who needs tv in a fish house? If you really need to power a tv, i would think you could handle that with one of the cheap little 900 watt generators you can get at harbor freight for a while until you save up more money.   https://www.harborfreight.com/900-max-starting-watt-max-starting-2-cycle-gas-powered-generator-63025.html  
    • I'm planning on insulating it.  When I built the house I never did but after thinking about it for awhile I'm going to now.
    • If your floor is insulated you may get by at 750 watts, but if it's not insulated it won't keep it very warm in the house.
    • So maybe I'd be better off spending a little more for the 3500w generator?  My house is only 6.5 x 12 so I don't have much to heat.  I know there are duel watt heaters (750/1500).  If I can get by on 750w then that would only be about 50% load on a 2000w generator.