• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Url Walleye Beatdown

MN BassFisher

My buddy Ryan and I packed up the truck and headed North up to Upper Red Lake in MN the Saturday after Thanksgiving since we didn't have much or any fishable ice in the Twin Cities Metro. We stayed on shore and walked out in the morning to the 2nd break. We setup our shack in about 10fow. It didn't take long for us to catch our 8 keeper fish and then the fun started! Catching these fish in shallow water (10fow and under) is an absolute riot!

Edited by MN BassFisher

15 hours ago, Mustangsally said:

We were up the following weekend and they were still biting good 

There was a couple weeks there was almost all the reports I heard were positive. I've kind of lost touch with how the bite is up there as I don't think I'll make it up again this season. I am headed to fish Mille Lacs Wednesday night for 2 days and it should be COLD! Then I'm headed up to LOTW 1/12-1-15.