• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Garmin Panoptix Ice Bundle

Adam NWI

13 hours ago, Big Dave2 said:

You guys sure are poor at solving problems......no wonder you have to buy $2,000 sonars to catch a fish :D

Two words.........garage fridge........;) I can keep beer, booze, worms, minnows, a secret stash of beef sticks and pickled eggs or whatever I want in there without disturbing the Mrs. 

You do realize this is MN and if you don't need no fancy fridge to keep your beer and beef sticks cold, right? Just set it on the floor in the garage and Ma Nature will keep that stuff plenty cool 5 months out of the year, without spending a nickle. Unless you live in some fancy mansion with a heated garage.

Its pretty sad a guy that was looking for some advice on a new flasher and it turns to this.  I wouldn't drop $60,000 on a new boat but i sure as hell wouldn't belittle the people that do.  Looks like a pretty cool technology and please report back on the performance.

36 minutes ago, Blackhawkxp said:

Its pretty sad a guy that was looking for some advice on a new flasher and it turns to this.  I wouldn't drop $60,000 on a new boat but i sure as hell wouldn't belittle the people that do.  Looks like a pretty cool technology and please report back on the performance.

Ha, I was enjoying the responses.  I wouldn't say they were exactly what I was looking for when I originally asked the question, but it's always entertaining to have new content up, whether it's at my expense or not!  I understand most people on here don't need fancy electronic equipment to catch fish, but I do!

Will definitely report back once I get a chance to use it.

56 minutes ago, Blackhawkxp said:

Its pretty sad a guy that was looking for some advice on a new flasher and it turns to this.  I wouldn't drop $60,000 on a new boat but i sure as hell wouldn't belittle the people that do. 

Who belittled anyone? If anyone was belittled it was people who fish for food. 

56 minutes ago, Blackhawkxp said:

Looks like a pretty cool technology and please report back on the performance.

I think it's cool too but I didn't even know it existed.

It would defiantly be a game changer on how you fish with being able to see horizontally, For someone that fished devils lake a lot  for an example I think this would be a must to upgrade. Would really be able to follow and stay on the perch schools with this feature.

But honestly I Kind of like drilling holes and hopping around.

If I didn't have my lx 6 and was looking to upgrade I would consider it.

9 hours ago, ZachD said:

If any of you guys have those expensive guns no need turn them in and I will get you low expense hi points that will shoot lead down range just as good.

Please email me with your information :lol:

Huh? :confused:

I would think that if you would make one of those drone submarines with a camera on it, that you would really have a game changer. You could drop it in the hole and run it around looking for fish and know whether you are seeing a worthy target fish like Pike or a waste of time like Sheephead.  

Of course I would not want to run it around the guys who are spearing:grin:

5 minutes ago, PurpleFloyd said:

I would think that if you would make one of those drone submarines with a camera on it, that you would really have a game changer. You could drop it in the hole and run it around looking for fish and know whether you are seeing a worthy target fish like Pike or a waste of time like Sheephead.  

Of course I would not want to run it around the guys who are spearing:grin:

https://www.amazon.com/AquaBotix-HydroView-Controlled-Underwater-Vehicle/dp/B009EU5GJM

Here you go.  A little spendy for me, but to each their own.;)

11 hours ago, rl_sd said:

Huh? :confused:

People were saying that there is no need to buy an expensive fish finder because a cheaper one will work. I was saying that if anyone has expensive guns there is no need for them any more and that I will trade them a hi point " very cheap" gun for their expensive gun because it will do the same thing.

Kind of saying yes something cheaper will work too but sometimes its nice to buy more expensive better things.

I mean otherwise everyone should be driving around in a 1982 chevy 1500

Just nonsense rambling