• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Cicada

International Space Station

Real nice night Monday night.  International Space Station was doing a fly-by.  When it topped the horizon, it was over southeast Alberta and when it crawled into the earth's shadow it was over the east edge of Wisconsin in just a little over 4 minutes.  Not all of these have the same white balance setting.  I messed with it to see what I liked better.  The tree was light painted with a small LED flashlight.  Opinions and critiques are welcome.

IMG_1339.JPG

IMG_1340.JPG

IMG_1341a.JPG

IMG_1342.JPG

IMG_1343.JPG

Edited by Cicada

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Hmmm.  My cheapest camera is a Wildgame Innovations unit but I haven’t been a great fan of it.  It’s not the NANO version but though, just a cheap one I picked up in a small shop during a hunt cuz I felt I NEEDED one right then.   I do like my old Moultrie and am looking at the M50i as a much updated version of it.   Still comparing their line up.  If I just bought now, that’s what I’d go with.   That WGI 360 sounds like something I have to check out!
    • I have been a Wild Game Innovations fan for most of my time using cams.  I really really like the NANO version they put out.  Compact, only take 4 AA batteries, great battery life and the pictures have been very good quality.  That being said, last year I won a Moultrie Game Spy 2 at a company party and have been very impressed with it.  Same as the Nano, takes only 4 batteries and pictures are very good as well.  These two cameras are now my "go to" and I won't be needing to spend  100's on other cameras when these work great.  The one camera that I am thinking about getting though is the WGI 360 degree camera.  Supposed to be able to take pictures 360 degrees so you don't miss anything moving behind where a normal camera can't detect them.
    • yeah the last couple years have been rather tough for me, but all is good and I can't wait to get back into the stand.  Are you still working the Deployed Soldier/Disabled Soldier hunt at Ripley?  We stopped going as it was just too early in the season and weather was always so darn warm.  Wish they would have held it right prior to the "big" hunts at the end of the month.  Always a good time though.    You'll hear more from me in the time to come and look forward to hearing all your reports of the big one!!!
    • Good yo hear from you again!  Hope your search for property goes well and your time in stand is fruitful.
    • Nice pics jbell! That is a nice yellow garden spider you got there.
    • I had a nice size garden spider on my garage door. It stayed there about 3 weeks. Had a mate who I assume did his business and met his doom. I finally needed to open the door so I safely caught it and let it go in the woods near our house.  Her body is about an inch long. Probably about 3 inches total.       
    • 😄i have several "pet" spiders around the deck and garage. sometimes when i'm bored i swat flies with the swatter and feed them!!!!!!
    • its wierd, my cukes the stems from the ground out look like they were died and dried out but the ends were green, plenty of flowers and producing.quite frankly, i got 2 medium size boxed of cukes in the frig i need to use or give away. i know this isnt right to say, i'm getting cucumbered out.   same with the peppers, i had to look thru a jungle to find them most of the summer as the cukes exploded and basiclly covered them. i have enough peppers for what i need, froze some for chili, and have eaten my share. and again there were no small ones coming in to keep them in the ground to make it till first frost.   my tomatoes, the ones i may be pulling soon are running out of tomatoes worth while . 
    • That's too bad, did your garden get dried out at some point? You had a pretty good start to the season and had a jump on my garden.