• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lakemaster

snagfinder

I had my h20c stolen this summer found some used ones online but they all seem to have a red lakemaster pro map chip in them. Can anyone tell me what year has hd map of lake waconia. My chip was blue and it had it. Don't pay to buy the unit if I can't find the card I need. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

$15 navionics app on your phone will solve your problems on waconia.  Unless your phone is also 10 years old :)  

I do understand the benefits of a dedicated handheld though.  

Good luck with the H20C, wish I could help

Edited by bobbymalone

38 minutes ago, snagfinder said:

Phone is brand new but gps in phone is not that accurate. Want something more accurate

Suggest going tablet. I got the Samsung Tab A 10" tablet specifically for the Nanionics Boating Apps as this tablet uses a dual GPS (US & Canada). I tested accurcy many times on known lon/lat with remarkable accurcy. Price was $145 Jan 2016. Boating Free first year subscription $10 & $5 each year thereafter. Also have the Boating HD version $50 first year $15 thereafter. Either work well on tablet even though Navionics ststes the HD is designed for tablet. I perfer the $10/$5 version. Also link my app to the WiFi Vex SonarPhone to remap contours synced to Navionics contributing to extreanly accurate lake contours on lakes I fish. 

See some good ratings on the Google Nexus tablet GPS accurcy < $200, may be anoter good tablet. My battery run time is also great, but I also always have all my electronics connected to batteries. 

Going to ottertail mid Jan. Know ill be able to find any of the dozen or so hot spots along tte 5 miles of breaks/humps/rocks/holes 1.3 miles off shore just drilling a single hole which I charted this past summer.