• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

RebelSS

Rick

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Rebelss is no longer a moderator. I sadly removed him because his loyalties lie elsewhere, in the extreme. When he was told this he agreed that his loyalties were indeed elsewhere. He then called us vulgar names and told us "we would get ours". He made a direct threat.

We then took measures to limit his ability to create problems here because of that threat. We did not ban him so he can still post if he wishes. His posts will be monitored if he chooses to do so. He can no longer PM due to his threat. To be clear, it's no big deal if our moderators are on multiple forums. So that is not the issue. It goes far beyond that.

We do appreciate what he did here. Unfortunately his combative behavior and conduct detrimental to HSO is not what we want in our moderators.

For the record, it wasn't something I wanted to do but it had to be done. No one talks me into doing these types of things. Frankly, it hurts big time to do this and to have done this. It's not the type of thing that helps HSO. So obviously the cost of keeping him as a moderator definitely outweighed his significant benefit.