• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Scoot

Tagged out in nd

I missed the biggest buck I've ever shot at a week prior, but last weekend I managed to shoot this respectable 5x4 in ND.  It was the first few minutes of legal shooting time on a cloudy morning and I had to make a pretty quick decision to shoot.  I thought he was bigger, but I honestly can't say I'm upset I shot him either.  Tagged out in ND.  

Now, if I could just get one to cooperate with us so my son could get a shot.  Three close calls this weekend, but no arrows flung!

P1080671-01.jpeg

Edited by Scoot

Good job Scoot!  Big bodied deer, no excuses needed.  Hope you can get Ryan on one.

2 hours ago, DonBo said:

Hope you can get Ryan on one.

We had an 8 at 20 yards, another 8 at 27 yards, and a big ol' 10 at 27 yards last weekend.  So close!!!  I hope we can get back out this weekend, but I'm not sure it'll work.  We shall see...

Looks like a good buck to me Scoot, not many that big where I hunt in WI to be honest and I'd be hard pressed to let him walk even if I knew a bigger one might be in the area.  

Thanks Cheetah.  I'm happy I took the shot when I did!  Trying like heck to get my son a crack at one and it hasn't come together yet.  Maybe this weekend...

Posted (edited)

Ryan finally got an opportunity on the last night of the ND season.  He did good!  He and I are on Cloud 9 about it.  His biggest buck by far!

35.jpg

Edited by Scoot

Thanks guys!  It sure was a fun way to cap off the year.  

Good job Ryan and dad!  Great photo too!