Jump to content
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

    You know what we all love...

    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

leech~~

Bear-ly Won!

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, smurfy said:

hey a win is a win............:grin: look out packers!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, well a 3 to 2 half time score an't getting us in the house on February 4 :angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no matter da score as long as the vikings have more points then the team there playin!!!!!!!!!!:P:grin: actually kinda impressed with this keenam kid!!!!!!! i still dont think they give the ball to Murray enough!!!!:angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, smurfy said:

no matter da score as long as the vikings have more points then the team there playin!!!!!!!!!!:P:grin: actually kinda impressed with this keenam kid!!!!!!! i still dont think they give the ball to Murray enough!!!!:angry:

It's really sad how we had so much power going in to the season with Cook, Diggs, Bradford and the O line.

We could have been contenders!  :(

hqdefault.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we still are contenders.................when we beat the packers next week.............we shall be tied for first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P

 

oh..............i like purple kool-aid too!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by smurfy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, smurfy said:

we still are contenders.................when we beat the packers next week.............we shall be tied for first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P

 

oh..............i like purple kool-aid too!!!!!!!!!!!

We both know Rogers will throw a last second TD to win the game once again, if we even give them a close game!! :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2017 at 11:24 AM, leech~~ said:

We both know Rogers will throw a last second TD to win the game once again, if we even give them a close game!! :(

That won't be happening for a while.  Hate to see injuries like that but the win didn't suck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wanderer said:

That won't be happening for a while.  Hate to see injuries like that but the win didn't suck!

Agreed. Like the win but I actually like to watch Rogers and Farve pull last minute games out of thin air! Sad to see him go down.

Really hate to see bye weeks after a winning streak.  We were doing well last year until than! :-(

 

Edited by leech~~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2017 at 11:24 AM, leech~~ said:

We both know Rogers will throw a last second TD to win the game once again, if we even give them a close game!! :(

yea well dat didnt happen!!!!!!!!!!;):grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Highly doubtful that the Vikings pull off this win if Rogers stays healthy. They will probably have to put up more than 23 points against most teams. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, leech~~ said:

 

Really hate to see bye weeks after a winning streak.  We were doing well last year until than! :-(

 

Isn't the bye week like 3 weeks away? Week 9?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fishingstar said:

looks like we will have a 5 game winning streak

4 at the most, maybe only 2 if they don't beat the Ravens....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Big Dave2 said:

Highly doubtful that the Vikings pull off this win if Rogers stays healthy. They will probably have to put up more than 23 points against most teams. 

yea but dave we will never really know now will we!!!!!!!!:grin: woulda shoulda......... its  W for da good guys and  L fer dem other ones!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey leech, did we lose some posts in this thread, I remember making a winning 2 out of 3 statement 3 weeks ago? 

Is a fricken Packerhead moderating this forum!?

:D

If they win this weekend............ 

Do you guys know that today the color purple was named the official color for 2018?

Coincidence?

I think not.

;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Duffman said:

Hey leech, did we lose some posts in this thread, I remember making a winning 2 out of 3 statement 3 weeks ago?

Is a fricken Packerhead moderating this forum!?

:D

If they win this weekend............

Do you guys know that today the color purple was named the official color for 2018?

Coincidence?

I think not.

;)

May be Rebel took somethings with him? :lol:

I liked it when the mod's were listed on the bottom of the page. So we could call um out! :grin:

Edited by leech~~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Nick Kuhn said:

There's 1 post hidden by Rick but honestly I'm not sure why because there is nothing wrong with it.

That was from when RL_SD account got messed up by mistake for some reason all of his posts were hidden. As far as I know there is know way to get those posts unhidden.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rundrave said:

That was from when RL_SD account got messed up by mistake for some reason all of his posts were hidden. As far as I know there is know way to get those posts unhidden.

It was may be something about the Vikings winning the Super bowl which was [Please read forum rules, before posting again] from the Packers Mod? :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×