• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bear-ly Won!

leech~~

9 minutes ago, smurfy said:

no matter da score as long as the vikings have more points then the team there playin!!!!!!!!!!:P:grin: actually kinda impressed with this keenam kid!!!!!!! i still dont think they give the ball to Murray enough!!!!:angry:

It's really sad how we had so much power going in to the season with Cook, Diggs, Bradford and the O line.

We could have been contenders!  :(

hqdefault.jpg

we still are contenders.................when we beat the packers next week.............we shall be tied for first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P

oh..............i like purple kool-aid too!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by smurfy

44 minutes ago, smurfy said:

we still are contenders.................when we beat the packers next week.............we shall be tied for first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P

oh..............i like purple kool-aid too!!!!!!!!!!!

We both know Rogers will throw a last second TD to win the game once again, if we even give them a close game!! :(

On 10/10/2017 at 11:24 AM, leech~~ said:

We both know Rogers will throw a last second TD to win the game once again, if we even give them a close game!! :(

That won't be happening for a while.  Hate to see injuries like that but the win didn't suck!

1 hour ago, Wanderer said:

That won't be happening for a while.  Hate to see injuries like that but the win didn't suck!

Agreed. Like the win but I actually like to watch Rogers and Farve pull last minute games out of thin air! Sad to see him go down.

Really hate to see bye weeks after a winning streak.  We were doing well last year until than! :-(

Edited by leech~~

25 minutes ago, Big Dave2 said:

Highly doubtful that the Vikings pull off this win if Rogers stays healthy. They will probably have to put up more than 23 points against most teams. 

yea but dave we will never really know now will we!!!!!!!!:grin: woulda shoulda......... its  W for da good guys and  L fer dem other ones!!!!!!!!!

Hey leech, did we lose some posts in this thread, I remember making a winning 2 out of 3 statement 3 weeks ago? 

Is a fricken Packerhead moderating this forum!?

:D

If they win this weekend............ 

Do you guys know that today the color purple was named the official color for 2018?

Coincidence?

I think not.

;)

1 hour ago, Duffman said:

Hey leech, did we lose some posts in this thread, I remember making a winning 2 out of 3 statement 3 weeks ago?

Is a fricken Packerhead moderating this forum!?

:D

If they win this weekend............

Do you guys know that today the color purple was named the official color for 2018?

Coincidence?

I think not.

;)

May be Rebel took somethings with him? :lol:

I liked it when the mod's were listed on the bottom of the page. So we could call um out! :grin:

Edited by leech~~

10 hours ago, Nick Kuhn said:

There's 1 post hidden by Rick but honestly I'm not sure why because there is nothing wrong with it.

That was from when RL_SD account got messed up by mistake for some reason all of his posts were hidden. As far as I know there is know way to get those posts unhidden.

1 hour ago, rundrave said:

That was from when RL_SD account got messed up by mistake for some reason all of his posts were hidden. As far as I know there is know way to get those posts unhidden.

It was may be something about the Vikings winning the Super bowl which was [Please read forum rules, before posting again] from the Packers Mod? :lol: