• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hot Water!!

28 minutes ago, Grainbelt said:

I'll bet you had to use gloves and a mask turning those into powder! Wow pain!

maybe he didnt..................and why it explains alot about leech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P:P

36 minutes ago, Grainbelt said:

I'll bet you had to use gloves and a mask turning those into powder! Wow pain!

Yes with the grinding gloves and dust mask were on. smurfy Bite-me! ;)

9 hours ago, delcecchi said:

Would have done a heck of a job on that steak and shrimp....

i've met Dave, not thinkin he'd want a steak and shrimp boil..............or steak and shrimp soup!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P:grin:

57 minutes ago, smurfy said:

i've met Dave, not thinkin he'd want a steak and shrimp boil..............or steak and shrimp soup!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P:grin:

Shows how little you know about sous vide....  Or are you just pretending ignorance?   In your case, hard to tell.   (rimshot)

23 minutes ago, smurfy said:

i will Never BOIL a steak!!!!!!!!

Hey but ok how bout your on the Survivor show in the middle of no where for 20 days and you haven't eatten anything and then ok so all you got is a old water buffalo steak and a pan with some swamp water and a fire then ok then so you got to eat or die! 

How bout then? :P

29 minutes ago, smurfy said:

i will Never BOIL a steak!!!!!!!!

Ya, but ok how bout your on the Survivor show in the middle of no where for 20 days and you haven't eaten anything and then ok so all you got is a old water buffalo steak and a pan with some swamp water and a fire then ok then so you got to eat or die! 

Edited by leech~~

9 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

Ya, but ok how bout your on the Survivor show in the middle of no where for 20 days and you haven't eaten anything and then ok so all you got is a old water buffalo steak and a pan with some swamp water and a fire then ok then so you got to eat or die! 

i heard ya the first time!!!!!!!:grin:;) no water just cook over open fire...........

1 minute ago, smurfy said:

i heard ya the first time!!!!!!!:grin:;) no water just cook over open fire...........

Um, ok then, then how bout you're on the "Naked and Afraid" show naked in the middle of no where with a really hot chick who is also naked and she wouldn't give you "Any" unless you feed her boiled water buffalo steak.  How bout then?  :lol:

19 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

Um, ok then, then how bout you're on the "Naked and Afraid" show naked in the middle of no where with a really hot chick who is also naked and she wouldn't give you "Any" unless you feed her boiled water buffalo steak.  How bout then?  :lol:

well there's always the water buffalo!!!!!!!!:grin:

24 minutes ago, RebelSS said:

Maybe he just isn't a wussy boy like some that don't like BACON or pickled beets.....or can't handle hot peppers. ;)

ah go bury your head in a can of green beans!!!!!!!!!!! souse de boiled green beans at that!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin: