Jump to content
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

    You know what we all love...

    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
eyeguy 54

Baby Reds

Recommended Posts

51 minutes ago, Hoey said:

A free pass to help control the grays?

Had a Red chasing a big grey down our fence line just today. I never under stand why they take that from those little SOB's? :confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ha!  they actually get along here. 3 greys mysteriously disappeared yesterday. ;) pretty rare that we see the reds here. So these 2 will get to grow up unless the hawks get them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate them dirty reds. The only good pine squirrel is a dead pine squirrel. I live trap em and drown the little bastiches.

Edited by roony

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those "cute little reds" are the most destructive skwirrels on earth! They chewed thru my neighbors shed roof, got inside, and shredded everything up in sight....xmas lights, blower parts, boxes of stuff,then filled the rafter part full of nuts. Put out my live trap and caught the three of 'em. He repaired and reshingled  the roof. A month later...same thing again! Right thru the roof! (Him and the skwirrels)  :mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a-live-red-squirrel-or-animal-caught-in-a-live-trap-f6kp11.jpg

I like to use ear corn with a little peanut butter smeared on it. I wire it to the side of the trap so the little sneaks don't pull it out of there. Some people think they're cute but somehow I don't find the sight of smoldering out buildings very attractive. :mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, leech~~ said:

Had a Red chasing a big grey down our fence line just today. I never under stand why they take that from those little SOB's? :confused:

Gingers have bad tempers and belong to gangs, silly..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, roony said:

a-live-red-squirrel-or-animal-caught-in-a-live-trap-f6kp11.jpg

I like to use ear corn with a little peanut butter smeared on it. I wire it to the side of the trap so the little sneaks don't pull it out of there. Some people think they're cute but somehow I don't find the sight of smoldering out buildings very attractive. :mad:

 

 

*GLUB*BLUB*  :P

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, roony said:

I hate them dirty reds. The only good pine squirrel is a dead pine squirrel. I live trap em and drown the little bastiches.

that or bang!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, RebelSS said:

Those "cute little reds" are the most destructive skwirrels on earth! They chewed thru my neighbors shed roof, got inside, and shredded everything up in sight....xmas lights, blower parts, boxes of stuff,then filled the rafter part full of nuts. Put out my live trap and caught the three of 'em. He repaired and reshingled  the roof. A month later...same thing again! Right thru the roof!

They do that too.  I was referring to the reds neutering the grays.  They run/sneak up behind to bite their testicles in attempt to castrate them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×