• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Leaking oil

Ufatz

Nope, not going to lighten up.  Stop being a jerk.   Clearly HSO needs increased functionality to prevent posters from editing quotes in a hidden manner, since some posters seem to have difficulty maintaining responsible behavior in an environment of freedom.  

6 hours ago, rundrave said:

you guys need to relax.....

I dont believe anyone modified ufatz post

What I think happened is Ufatz clicked on an old post of leeches that was posted on "09/05 @ 7:05pm"  to quote, deleted the txt of leeches original post that was quoted and then typed a a new response in the quote.....

the other one by leech is one that was fubarred and taken out of the original context

Changing quotes is improper as I have said no matter who is doing it.  So Ufatz edited a quote from Leech? Then leech edited back?   Is that the story?   Whoever is doing it ought to be ashamed of themselves.   Not going to relax over this kind of carp. 

Okay you guys,  I give up.  I don't even know what happened but my guess is something simply slipped a cog.

To conclude the leaking oil discussion:  Mercury is going to replace the entire power head on the engine and that will be that. It would seem there is some basic design or manufacturing flaw.  All is well.

My suggestion the kid demand a Yamaha or Suzuki instead fell on deaf ears.  Ahhhh....these young kids never listen anyway! :)

10 hours ago, delcecchi said:

Nope, not going to lighten up.  Stop being a jerk.   Clearly HSO needs increased functionality to prevent posters from editing quotes in a hidden manner, since some posters seem to have difficulty maintaining responsible behavior in an environment of freedom.  

safe space.jpg

10 hours ago, delcecchi said:

It was user error the forum software works just fine......if people have difficulty using it then maybe they shouldn't visit the forums? I also believe said user also needed multiple reminders how to properly post in the meme only thread?

hey Ufatz glad to hear of a resolution on that motor. Hopefully they get it up and running and its trouble free.

Well, sometimes it gets confusing with the fools posting memes all over the place. Maybe the meme guys need to go to their safe space  and relax rather than being so traumatized by text that isn't superposed on a picture, so it doesn't look like actual reading in their little preserve.

And the forum software is not just fine, since it allows people to modify quoted text. 

19 minutes ago, delcecchi said:

And the forum software is not just fine, since it allows people to modify quoted text. 

its working the same way it has for the last 15 years or so I have been apart of this forum its never been an issue unless its operator error. The quote function works the same here as it does any other forum I visit. Its simply user error

1 hour ago, delcecchi said:

Well, sometimes it gets confusing with the fools posting memes all over the place. Maybe the meme guys need to go to their safe space  and relax rather than being so traumatized by text that isn't superposed on a picture, so it doesn't look like actual reading in their little preserve.

salty.jpg