• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gopher Nation

JBMasterAngler

38 minutes ago, PurpleFloyd said:

He obviously can coach and has proven he can build a program from nothing. If he can't do it here I would say the problems run much deeper than the head coach and it's time for the U to take a long look in the mirror.

It was time for that a long time ago.

Am I the only person getting sick of this option QB garbage?!?!?! Can the gophers please get a pocket passer for once in 20 years?!?!?! Granted, Michigan has a great defense, but Croft was terrible (again)! I didn't think we would win, but I at least thought we could make a game of it.

On 11/18/2017 at 2:24 PM, Duffman said:

After today's drubbing, I fully expect the Goph's to take the Axe and crush Wisconsin's heart next week.

Seriously.

Why? Because MN teams have a knack for beating the best and losing to the worst.

How did that work out?:grin:

This is the Gophers and it's not the 1940's any more. This type of performance and the listing is ingrained into the DNA of the program. 

On 11/18/2017 at 2:24 PM, Duffman said:

After today's drubbing, I fully expect the Goph's to take the Axe and crush Wisconsin's heart next week.

Seriously.

Why? Because MN teams have a knack for beating the best and losing to the worst.

The only thing worse than the Gopher's football team is your predictions. :D

On 11/26/2017 at 9:45 AM, JBMasterAngler said:

Pathetic! Absolutely pathetic! I don’t know what the future for the gophers holds, but I sure hope Demry Croft is not a part of it!

Won't have to worry about Croft any more...

Report: Minnesota sophomore QB Demry Croft leaves program

Nov 26, 2017

Adam Rittenberg ESPN Staff Writer

Minnesota sophomore quarterback Demry Croft, who started the team's final six games, reportedly has left the program.

A team spokesman told the (St. Paul) Pioneer Press on Sunday that Croft asked for and received his release from coach P.J. Fleck following Saturday's 31-0 loss to Wisconsin.