• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Oh No She didn't!

leech~~

So the other day I'm trying to beat the rain mowing the back yard when my wife pulls in. She is really big on mowing the yard at different angles each time as she said it helps the grass grow better.

She yells over the mower, cut it at a different angle then last time and don't throw the clippings in my flower garden!  :(

She goes in the house and I go to the middle of the yard and start cutting in a ever widening circle over the whole yard! :/

She comes back out and gives me the look of death! :angry:

I said honey, it's the newest rage in bidirectional grass cutting to help the grass grow better! :whistle:  :P

Moral of the story. Don't Mess with the LawnBoy!  :/

Edited by leech~~

30 minutes ago, smurfy said:

Tell her if she don't like the way your doing it to do it herself.:P man leech put your man pants on!!:D:grin::grin:

Dude, did it sound like I followed what I was told by cutting in circles? It kind of went against the grain! ;)

8 hours ago, leech~~ said:

Dude, did it sound like I followed what I was told by cutting in circles? It kind of went against the grain! ;)

Ya, right!  "Bobby, bring that ball in  the house NOW!"  Bobby brings it up to house, sits it on porch..."There, that'll teach her".  :/

8 hours ago, leech~~ said:

well my wife wouldnt even think of trying to tell me how to cut the lawn!!!!!!!!!!:P

4 minutes ago, smurfy said:

hey leech...........when ya gotta mow again????????? kinda wanna know the method you use this time!!!!!!!!:grin:

Just got done with the front as the chicken was smoking.  I used may old trusty back and forth Method my wife hates! I think shes trying to go for the Ball Park look? :grin:

Edited by leech~~

55 minutes ago, PurpleFloyd said:

download (7).jpg

Lol, I told this one to my wife a while back. "How do you load a dish washer? Get your wife drunk!"  She was not amused. :grin:

Edited by leech~~