• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Major League Fishing in Grand Rapids

Lals

Watching it right now (DVR). Minnesota lakes play right into the MLF format. Varied types of bites, LM or SM, fast action.  Score tracker really keeps their heads spinning trying to figure out the other guys hot bite.  It does seem to be a small average so far though. Need to see a few more 3's and 4's to make more interesting.

13 hours ago, rascal23 said:

Watching it right now (DVR). Minnesota lakes play right into the MLF format. Varied types of bites, LM or SM, fast action.  Score tracker really keeps their heads spinning trying to figure out the other guys hot bite.  It does seem to be a small average so far though. Need to see a few more 3's and 4's to make more interesting.

I think there were more good fish caught on Pokey than on many other episodes. Especially in the third period, there were a bunch of really solid fish caught, both green and brown. Martens went right to one of my favorite areas on the lake and put the smack on em. It's crazy how fast those guys can figure out new water.

I agree from what I saw there were bigger fish caught in that episode than previous episodes I saw...well when I wasn't sleeping! HAHA :grin:  (not saying this isn't interesting show just that it eventually puts me to sleep)

Great to see this in Minnesota. Trout has been on my bucket list and will happen this year. The mix of largies and smalls really works for this show and plays into the guys heads. I was pulling for Hack. He's become one of my favorites. I think these guys are gaining a new appreciation for MN.  Except maybe the Lane Bros.

Will do.  We were just up there for ice fishing on Bass. First the drizzle and rain came, then the wind blew us all the way home.

We did get in some good sight fishing for bass though. 3-5 fow on the edge of reeds.  Real cool to see the bass come in and take your lure that shallow.  We got a couple of 18" +.