• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Things that once where but are no longer....

Its always interesting to see what the automotive industry decides to trend into. Most curious for me are the things that where once common but are done away with.This one caught my eye for two reasons and I'll give you a clue. There are two things missing from this door that are still for the most part fairly common. A few manufacturers have done away with one of these but few have done away with both (referencing mostly mainstream European vehicles).

So, do you know what is missing?

20170206_132011.thumb.jpg.e582e11adc00c79f19623ee948350000.jpg

Just a guess, but I would agree there is no manual lock doohickey on the door. There doesn't appear to be an automatic lock/unlock button either.

It appears to me that there are 4 buttons for the windows, a child-lock button for the windows, and I'm not sure what that dial is but I'm guess it's to adjust the side mirrors. 

European vehicles have little or no drink holders because driving there is a serious matter with no allowance for distractions.  So if you need coffee or a soda, you stop at an imbiss, purchase, consume, and then get back on the road.

On 2/20/2017 at 0:26 PM, Hoey said:

European vehicles have little or no drink holders because driving there is a serious matter with no allowance for distractions.  So if you need coffee or a soda, you stop at an imbiss, purchase, consume, and then get back on the road.

That's because you can go through 3 countries before you need a Diet Coke or to pee ;)