• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2017 Bassmaster Fantasy Fishing

bassfshin24

KVD is a hammer on Toledo. He is the only one I have slotted in for sure. A lot of really good sticks struggle on Toledo. I imagine 30+ percent of people will pick Hackney, but he really doesn't have a stellar track record there. This will be an interesting one. IIRC, many of their past stops at TB have been later in the year, like second week of May. A lot will depend on when the fish there spawn. Could be a tough transition bite, or it could be a freakin' amazing postspawn smashfest.

I think that Lee is going to keep the momentum going and he proved that he can catch fish when others struggle.  It also seemed like he was more open minded to fish where the fish are and not stick with one pattern that seemed to fizzle out for some of the other guys. 

This is what I have so far and I think I'll be changing

A. Hackney

B. KVD

C. Ehrler

D. Howell

E. Lucas

I don't feel confidence about any of them except KVD haha

Well I already made a switched and put Dafoe in bucket A for Hackney.

I thought I would probably make lots of adjustments after I first set my lineup, but I haven't. Of course I totally blew up my lineup the day before the Classic, so there is still time. I'm going with:

Bobby Lane
KVD
Kennedy
Powroznik
Roumbanis

It is really really really hard to not have Defoe on the team. He is red hot and can sack em up on any type of lake. That's the once change I might make, but Lane is really well suited to this type of fishing, too, and has a solid record on this lake.